کلیپ ساز حرفه ای
VivaVideo PRO is the best professional video editor & photo slideshow maker app!
You will be redirected to the author website to complete the download.
- Category Video
- Program license Free
- Version 6.0.4
- Size 36 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.quvideo.xiaoying.pro
QuVideo Inc. Best Video Editor & Video Maker App
16th Floor, Hangzhou Iron&Steel Metallurgical Technology Mansion, NO.294 Tianmushan Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou City, China
V6.0.4 PRO Updates:
1. Numerous feature updates
2. Various bug fixes
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us: [email protected]
Or find us online in Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivavideoapp/
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES: Allows an application to request installing packages. Apps targeting APIs greater than 22 must hold this permission in order to use ACTION_INSTALL_PACKAGE.
- RESTART_PACKAGES: This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.